Peel Zoo2U Education
Peel Zoo2U: We Bring the “Edu-tainment” to You
Can’t make it to the Zoo? Don’t worry. We can bring the Zoo to you.
Peel Zoo2U: We bring the Zoo to you.
Peel Zoo2U: Australian Animal “Edu-tainment” 1 Hour Session $374
The Peel Zoo2U educational package is ideal for schools and youth groups interested in more informative presentations. These presentations are still hands on and interactive. That’s why we say they’re “edu-taining”.
Sit back in the comfort and security of your own premises and let us provide you with a hands on, interactive wildlife experience. The incredible, furry, feathered, and scaly animals from Peel Zoo may include:
- Cleo, our beautiful female Dingo;
- Oliver, our 3 metre long Olive Python;
- Elmo, the cannibalistic Black Headed Python;
- Pilgrim, the cutest Brush Tailed Possum; and
- Morgan, the lovable Red Tailed Black Cockatoo.
We’re happy to tailor Australian animal encounters and presentations to suit your needs, especially if the educational value of our amazing animals enhances your syllabus or teaching requirements.
To further the educational value of a Peel Zoo2U visit, we’ll also supply worksheets. That means, even when the incursion is over, students will be able to continue their experience and further their education. Worksheets are available for a range of Australian Animals, including a:
- Brush Tailed Possum;
- Olive Python; and
- Red Tailed Black Cockatoo.
Britt, from Peel Zoo2U, with SJ the South West Carpet Python at Kwinana Petscapade.
You are in educated, qualified, and experienced hands.
Rest assured, when you work with Peel Zoo, you are working with the most professional wildlife presenters in the business. What’s more, they’re all real Zookeepers at Peel Zoo.
For your peace of mind, we should also let you know, we have $20 000 000 Public Liability insurance.
Our mandatory Gold Standards mean all Peel Zoo2U presenters have a:
- University Degree;
- First Aid Certificate; and
- Working with Children Clearance.
Who do we visit?
Peel Zoo has a wealth of experience when it comes to presenting interactive, wildlife experiences. Peel Zoo2U delivers a wide range of up close and personal experiences in an equally diverse range of locations.
- Pre-school, Kindergarten, Childcare Centres
- Vacation Care Programs
- Shopping Centres
- Private Parties
- Corporate Events
- Film & Television
- Customised Events
*Terms and Conditions
- All animals are subject to availability on the day.
- A booking is not confirmed until full payment is received.
- You receive up to 30 FREE child passes to Peel Zoo with your Zoo2U booking.
- You receive up to 30 15% discount entry passes to Peel Zoo with your Zoo2U booking.
- Surcharge of $0.83 per km applies for round trips over 100km from Peel Zoo.
- Surcharge of 15% on Public Holidays applies.
- Children must be supervised by adults at all times.
- Group sizes not to exceed 30 children per session.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Book now, or contact us for more information.
Phone: 08 9531 4322