Olive Python Encounter
Olive Python Encounter $10 per person
Our Olive Python encounter runs from 1:30pm – 1.40pm daily with a maximum of 3 participants.
Australia’s second largest snake species, the Olive Python, is a great encounter for reptile lovers. Our 3 meter long Olive Python, Oliver, is a sight to see. Weighing over 10 kilograms, Oliver is by far, the largest snake at Peel Zoo. Encountering this gentle giant is an experience you will never forget.
Terms & Conditions
- Price does not include Zoo entry.
- Children under 8 years of age MUST be accompanied to the encounter by a paying adult.
- Suitable footwear must be worn.
- All participants must follow all instructions given by the keepers.
- Participants must have reasonable motor skills.
- Each participant must be able to understand English or have a paying interpreter with them.
- Suitable footwear must be worn during the encounter.
- Please ensure that your hands are clean prior to commencement of experience.
- Peel Zoo may take photos of the encounter for publicity purposes.
- If you do not show, or are late to the encounter, the fee will NOT be refunded.
- Participants may be asked to cease the encounter at any time for whatever reason at the keeper’s discretion.
- The Zoo does not take any responsibility for any injuries that are received.
- On the day of your encounter, an animal encounter booking form will be presented to you with a list of terms and conditions. This form must be signed prior to your encounter.
Please contact Peel Zoo to make a booking or book online.
Phone: (08) 9531 4322
Fax: (08) 9531 4311