Dingo Encounters $40 per person
Our Dingo Encounter runs from 2.30pm – 3.00pm daily with a maximum of 2 participants.
Cleo our beautiful Dingo absolutely loves meeting new people, that’s why we’ve introduced a behind the scenes Dingo Encounter. You’ll even get to take Cleo for her daily walk around the Zoo.
Terms & Conditions
- Price does not include admission to the zoo.
- Minimum age 6 years.
- Children under 8 years of age MUST be accompanied to the encounter by a paying adult.
- All participants must follow all instructions given by the keepers.
- Participants must have reasonable motor skills.
- Each participant must be able to understand English or have a paying interpreter with them.
- Suitable footwear must be worn during the encounter.
- Please ensure that your hands are clean prior to commencement of experience.
- All interaction will be instigated by the Dingoes.
- Peel Zoo may take photos of the encounter for publicity purposes.
- If you do not show, or are late to the encounter, the fee will NOT be refunded.
- Participants may be asked to cease the encounter at any time for whatever reason at the keeper’s discretion.
- The Zoo does not take any responsibility for any injuries that are received.
- On the day of your encounter, an animal encounter booking form will be presented to you with a list of terms and conditions. This form must be signed prior to your encounter.
Please contact Peel Zoo to make a booking or book online.
Phone: (08) 9531 4322
Fax: (08) 9531 4311